In honor of Small Business Week, the Bay Guardian presents its yearly honors for locally-owned enterprise. Businesses that give back, female and minority entrepreneurial leaders, employee-owned companies, and exemplary small business advocates are highlighted. This year's issue hits stands May 14.
Once again, our Small Business Readers Choice Award will be given:
What is your favorite small business in the San Francisco Bay Area?
Voting ends Thursday, May 8 at 10am.
Most Commented On
- A Point for Emma - July 25, 2014
- I fear the lady doth protesteth too much. - July 25, 2014
- On The Ropes - July 25, 2014
- DPR reports to the mayor so if you don't like them then - July 25, 2014
- It's stunning to me that anyone would give a crap either way. - July 25, 2014
- vECRGdoeQlWCcot - July 25, 2014
- Yes, the whole world uses artificial turf - July 25, 2014
- IIRC, that was actually juliacarriew who tweeted that - July 25, 2014
- I play soccer 3 times a week. - July 25, 2014
- Hello, i am Marian Hawkins - July 25, 2014